It can be the case that our billing and ticket system emails do not make it through customer spam/junk filtering for various reasons. If you believe you are not getting your electronic invoices from our system or other automated/support related email messages please take the following steps:
- First, check your junk mail folder, messages from us should come from *@lightleap.com addresses such as info@ , support@ and billing@
- If you don't find them in your junk mail folder find out if your email provider allows you to create a safe sender list or whitelist and add our domain @lightleap.com to that list
- If that is not available or does not work please contact your own email support and let them know you are not getting valid email from us. Our messages will be sent from @lightleap.com addresses
- If your email provider has a specific reason why our messages are being blocked by them and have some feedback on how we can improve delivery on our end please copy that information and put it into a support ticket for our Technical team.
- Please be sure to include your account number or the email address associated to your account.
- Be sure to include all information necessary to help us understand why your provider is blocking our invoices and support emails
- take the next step on this list if possible
- You may also want to consider adding a second email address contact to your account or change your email address on file with us to see if that helps. This can be done by logging into your customer account portal. The link is found at the top of all pages on our website.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution